- A shipping confirmation email will be sent to the email address attached to the order once the order has shipped.
- We will use FedEx or other parcel service to ship your order. We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes or APO.
- Any changes that you make regarding shipping once the item is shipped, including but not limited to changing the address, putting an order on hold, or updating shipping settings/preferences may delay your receipt of the Product and replacement Productand/or refunds. If you would like to change the color or size of your ebike, you must do so prior to your order being shipped.
- Please note we are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to the actions or inactions of FedEx or any other parcel service.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive the item you are attempting to return.
- 36 months for frame, 24 months for motor and lithium battery.
- 12 months ≥ 80%, capacity 24 months ≥ 65% capacity for LiMn – battery
- 12 months ≥ 90% capacity 24 months ≥ 75% capacity for LiFePo4 – battery
- 12 months for battery charger, display, fork, and controller
- 6 months for 1:1 PAS, throttle, brakes, tires, and other parts.
During warranty period, any part that is judged by the manufacturer to be defective shall be replaced free of charge.
Note: All the above warranty terms are only valid when the products have been properly used. And we will not offer you any warranty if the products are improperly used (like accident, abuse, misuse, or non our products) or normal wear or if any Azure serial number been removed or defaced.
In the period of warranty, you will pay for shipping fee to send faulty parts back to us, we will pay for sending replacements to you. When complaining about a visual defect, you do not need to send us the faulty parts if you could provide us with enough photos as requested. In case of no photos or invisible defect, you have to send back the faulty parts to us. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes our property.
Our website is powered by Shopify and all payments made by you to Azure are processed through Shopify’s payment portal. Payments may be declined or returned to you, in Azure’s sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all. If we accept a pre-order of any Product, your account, credit card, or other payment mechanism will be charged upon approval by Azure, regardless of when your purchase is expected to ship. If any credit card chargeback of any amount is issued on an order, the Limited Warranty for that order will be paused until the chargeback has been resolved.
- Tax. All applicable taxes (including sales tax) will be collected on all orders where such taxes are required to be collected.
- Financing. For qualified purchasers, ebikes may be financed through Azure’s consumer financing partners. The necessary qualifications for financing an ebike purchase, and your rights and obligations associated with such purchase, are solely determined by the consumer financing partner. It is your responsibility to review and understand all terms and conditions associated with financing an ebike purchase, and you hereby acknowledge that Azure is no way responsible for any such financing.